These kid-friendly and nut free bliss balls are great for the whole family. Enjoy as a nutritious, pick-me-up snack or indulge in a healthy after dinner treat.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup carrot puree
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 10 dates, softened in hot water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until well combined.
- Place mixture in refrigerator to firm up for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll heaped teaspoons into balls then roll in coconut.
*Store in refrigerator for 3 days or for up to 3 months in freezer.